Sunday, October 12, 2008

Balkan Train routes

Balkan Peninsula.


Similarities and diferences in:

Landscapes, People.

Symbols, Ideas.


What comes out from this project?
Is something new or interesting in traveling around Balkans by train?
Why not to travel By car, By bus, By feet?

Historical there is old network for trade reasons?

When did establish the first railway in Balkans? From where to where?

Why I choose to work that project? Do I find something that make me feel creative and happy about?

How am I going to present that? My first thought is a book. I need to make the structure of the book. This is the second part of this project and is also too difficult to proceed.

I want:
a book cover
Sections/chapters
Themes
stories.

I really enjoyied this project, I push myself to contact with people and reveal their stories.


Bucharest 12/10/08

No comments: